Friday 27 April 2012

My Hair Hero

It is fair to say that I give my hair a tough time. Every day I expose it to my hairdryer, which I use on full heat, and to my hair straighteners. It's not surprising that my hair can often look like it is in very bad condition!

I've been searching high and low for a hair mask that would work its wonders on my hair, immediately. So, after looking at different views of this product I decided that it seemed like a good investment.

I bought... Philip Kingsley Elasticizer.



In the blogging world and the beauty world this is one of those must have products. So, has it worked miracles on my dry and damaged hair?

Yes! This product restored my very much missed gloss and shine. One thing that really surprised me about this product is how after just one use my ends looked much better, they no longer look like straw.

I use this a few times a week, just leaving it on for about five minutes before rinsing it out. I just put it on when I'm in the shower, no problems at all.

Sometimes if I've got the time I like to leave it on for about 20 minutes. In the first week of using it I slept with the mask on (as it comes with a cap, very handy), my hair dramatically improved.

At the moment this product probably seems to be good true and to be honest it is. The only flaw, which I think is very little considering how well it works, is that it can take a while to wash out because it leaves a residue. Don't let this put you off, just spend an extra minute washing it out.

I've got a 500ml pot and I'm not even half way through the tub and I've been using it for over 3 months (my hair is very long and thick). A little goes a very long way.

So, would I recommend this product? Yes I definitely would, it's now one of my desert island products.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment