Monday 23 April 2012

Get A Lashful

For sometime I have been on a quest for long, sweeping eyelashes. I want them to be big and bold - one of the first things you notice about me. The type of eyelashes that people have to ask if there natural or eyelash extensions.

So, after having a browse around for all the eyelash growth serums available I decided to purchase Indeed Labs, Peptalash.



It has just recently been launched in the UK and retails at £24.99 a bottle. This powerful little serum claims to provide longer, thicker, fuller looking lashes through the use of an advanced combination of three clinically proven peptides ( sorry, if that was a little too technical).


You apply peptalash twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Starting from the inner corner of your eye and working your way along, you swipe the product along the base of the upper lashes.


After two weeks, you should notice a difference. We shall see!

I purchased Peptalash from Boots, so handily got some points. Admittedly, the product is tiny, you get 5ml of product. The design of the bottle is cute as it reminds me of a liquid eyeliner. The brush is also very similar to a liquid eyeliner brush, it is fairly small but does hold a lot of product.


So, here is a picture of my eyelashes before I started to use the product...



I realise these aren't the most beautiful pictures, so for that I do apologise! I am currently only a few days in to using the product, but I'm hoping this product will lengthen my lashes as I have a thing about really long lashes.  

I will update you with a picture in two weeks time to see if there is any difference!

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment