Tuesday 17 April 2012

Unneccessary buys

As you may have guessed by now, I am no stranger to shopping. So, I thought I would share some of my latest buys with you.

At the moment I'm trying to curb my spending, especially when it comes to clothes. However, recently there was a little market held in my local shopping centre so thought I would pop along and see what there was to offer. I didn't go mad but managed to pick a few cute pieces.

After I decided to have a mooch in town, which turned into a bit of a disaster as instead of just window shopping I actually ended up buying. Not good for my very little bank account. Although everything I did pick up was a bargain, well I think so anyway.


Here are the pieces I bought from the market:

I might have developed an obsession to jewellery and scarves. Especially pretty little dainty ones... oh dear.

Here are the pieces I bought from town:


These bracelets were the biggest bargain of them all. Both were half price. The gold one was £2 and the other two came together at £4.50. The summery purse, which I've been lusting after for a while, is from River Island and costs £17.00.

So, what do you think, not bad considering I wasn't going to buy anthing?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment