Sunday 15 April 2012

Baker Street Bombshell

This nail varnish is making waves across the media at the moment, mainly because the hottest celebrities have been sporting this 'trend shade'. If Beyoncé Knowles is wearing it, you know you've chosen well. Beyoncé Knowles wore this colour on her first public appearance since having her daughter, baby Blue Ivy.




Baker Street is one of the new shades from Nails Inc. - this varnish is a very bright and eye catching cobalt blue. I've never really worn blue on my nails before, but I figured there's a first time for everything. I'm glad that I steered away from my safe neutrals because I have fallen in love with Baker Street. It has definitely one of my favourites now!




The polish is very vibrant, it's almost bordering on neon. Admittedly this colour will not be to everyone's taste, however, if you like to stand out and go for something a bit unusual then you will love this electric blue.




Nails Inc. are known for their quality and for being bang on trend. With this colour I full coverage with just one coat, which is great if you're in a rush and don't have time to do two coats, or maybe a tad lazy like me. Two coats are very impacting and looks super glossy, even after a few days of wearing.




This colour has just helped me to realise the reason that I like Nails Inc. nail varnishes, they dare to be different. So, what do you think of this vibrant hue - liking it or not?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment