Monday 9 April 2012

I am who I am...

So, here it is my first blog post. I thought for my first post I would give a little introduction about myself, even though I'm kind of writing to nobody.

Who am I?

I'm Laura Rose Daniels and I am nineteen years old. I live in Gloucester which is in South West England, it's not really that well known. At the moment I am currently studying journalism at university, admittedly it's a challenge at times but I just keep telling myself no pain, no gain.

What are my interests?

To be totally honest, I'm not that interesting, at least I don't think I am. In my eyes I am your typical girly girl. I love fashion and beauty - I spend a fortune buying all the latest items and products, I enjoy it, however my bank account hates me for it. Besides having an addiction to fashion and beauty, I also have an addiction to magazines. I love to buy a range of magazines every week, it's a must. I have no idea why, but I think it has something to do me wanting to work at a top women's magazine, it would be a dream come true.

The aim of my blog?

This blog is just about me being able to share my thoughts and opinions with like-minded people. I have a feeling this blog will end up being more beauty orientated, just because of the vast amount of products I buy regularly. I don't go as wild with my cash for fashion products as I do for beauty products, although I'm sure some fashion blog posts will crop up. I also hope it's a way of helping people by enabling them to find the right products for themselves without having to spend a fortune on products which won't work for them. Instead I do all that for you, just think of me as your personal guinea pig.


Well, that's enough about me. I apologise for the pointless introduction of myself, but thank you for reading if you did. Please feel free to leave comments as well as I would love to hear from other people and find some good blogs to read as well.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment