Wednesday 1 August 2012

Argan Oil Hair Treatment

Until recently there was one product I would not dare put anywhere near my oily hair, that is oil. So, when a friend of mine recommended Argan Oil Hair Treatment, I quickly refused. After doing a little bit of research I soon realised that my over-processed damaged hair may thank me for trying this product.


After the first use I was expecting my hair to resemble something that had been washed in chip fat oil. But, much to my surprise, it instead looked healthy, shiny and in very good condition. This appearance even lasted once I had straightened it, this is the time it usual resembles a bale of hay.

Argan Oil Hair Treatment aims to nourish, repair and rejuvenate, smooth and eliminate frizz on dry damaged hair. It also provides protection from further damage and gives the hair long-lasting shine. It your hair icon is Kate Middleton then this is definitely the product for you!


So, how does one product manage to do all this? Well, it is all down to its one special ingredient - Vitamin E, a very powerful natural anti-oxidant.

It's good to have a play around with this product to find your preferred method. Personally, for me, I prefer to work this into the ends of my damp hair and then blow dry my hair. However, I also use this once a week as an overnight treatment mask. Admittedly, the first time I tried this I was dreading waking up in the morning in case my hair was one big oily mess, but, all of the oil had been absorbed!

This product immediately improved the condition and appearance of my hair, goodbye dry damaged ends. This oil did not leave my hair greasy or sticky; there was no sign that I had used an extra product in my hair regime.

One of the biggest annoyances with my hair is that it's frizzy, but no more with this product. Plus,  the drying time was also considerably reduced.

To me, this product is faultless even down to the scent. Just a few pumps and my hair is transformed, and who knows how long the product will last as a little seems to go a very long way!

The packaging is simple which means you are not going to get into a mess as you simply just press the nozzle and dispense your desired amount.


There are many cheaper hair treatment oils available to buy but this is definitely worth the £12.99.

How do you keep your hair healthy from heat damage?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment