Monday 13 August 2012

Nails Inc Sweets Way & Pudding Lane


I'm afraid you are mistaken; this post is not in fact about food. If you thought it was about a delicious pudding, I do apologise for leaving you feeling hungry.

Some of you may have read my Nails Inc Sugar House Lane post, I promised to show you some more shades from the Nails Inc Sprinkle collection.

So, if you had been waiting to see Sweets Way and Pudding Lane in the flesh then the wait is over!


Sweets Way:




Pudding Lane:



In dim lighting these two shades complemented each other very well, however in day light I'm not so sure. Nevertheless, they don't leave my pale skin looking sullen which is always a bonus!


If you want to know more about the Sprinkles collection nail polishes then check out my Nails Inc Sugar House Lane review.

Anyone else think Pudding Lane would look amazing with a tan?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment