Monday 6 August 2012

Nails Inc Sugar House Lane

I love to have a cupcake with butter cream frosting with sprinkles on top; however, I would much prefer a calorie free sweet treat. So, when I saw the Nails Inc Sprinkles polishes I grabbed them quicker than you could say 'cupcake'.


The Sprinkles collection features four eye-catching shades. These nail varnishes are described as being special effect, and they truly are. Each shade contains mattified glitter particles, giving us the impression of sprinkles. While the description doesn't do any justice to these polishes have a look at the picture of Sugar House Lane, it's different from anything I've ever used!


I'm wearing Sugar House Lane which is a pale mushroom grey with monochrome sprinkles. The other looks available are:

Sweets Way - Pale blue with pastel blue, pink and white sprinkles
Pudding Lane - Teal blue with navy and gold sprinkles
Topping Lane - Rose pink with fuchsia, silver and blue sprinkles

The look is very easy to get, simply apply like any normal nail varnish. It's easy to get out the bottle and the particles attach well to the brush, there was no fussing around. To achieve an opaque coverage I applied two thin coats.

The product dries very quickly onto the nail and lasts a long time, as you would expect as it contains glitter particles. This polish does dry matte so you will need to apply a top coat to achieve a glossy look. However, if you like the matte look then there is no need to apply a top coat especially as the glitter particles are not rough.

(Sorry my nails aren't in the best condition!)

Once again Nails Inc have out done themselves with their creativity, to be honest they can do no wrong in my book.

I haven't got a favourite from the Sprinkles collection because I've fallen in love with them all, so I'm sure there will be a few posts popping up showcasing the other shades.

What do you think of this? Is this a unique look or just a different take on glitter nail polish?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment