Sunday 16 September 2012

Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean

If there is something I need to wake my half asleep self-up on a morning then it is a refreshing facial cleanser.

After hearing some rave reviews, and Boots having a handy 3-for-2 promotion on I decided to treat myself to the Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean.


If you are a regular reader then you will know I am a huge fan of the Soap and Glory range, they manage to combine quality with affordability.

Peaches and Clean is a deep cleansing milk that aims to unclog pores, purify the skin and keep that t-zone shine free. In the past, I have experienced a few cleansing milks and wished I hadn't. A few have left my skin stripped of all hydration leaving it rough and dry. However, the moisturising properties in this milk have helped the keep my skin moisturised.


The peach and apricot scent is reminiscent of yoghurts, what could be more fitting on a morning? I'm quite fussy when it comes to fragrances but I love this one, it is refreshing and pleasant, but not too over-powering.

As with most cleansing milks I simply apply this to wet skin on a morning. On an evening I use this as the second step in my cleansing routine after the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I apply it to dry skin, massaging it in well, and then washing off with warm water.


Although it is the punny names I fall for initially, the gentle ingredients make this a little gem.

I will definitely repurchase this for £7.00, especially as it lasts a lifetime, well, nearly!

Anyone else prefer cleansing milk to a facial wash?
 
xox

2 comments:

  1. love this brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'm making it my mission to try every product from the brand, could take me a while!

      Delete