Monday 3 September 2012

Sanctuary Time Reversal Face Mask

For those of you who know a little about me, such as my age, I'm sure you will be staring at your computer screen in disbelief wondering why on earth a nineteen year old is using a face mask designed for older skin.
 
Although I am young, my skin sometimes goes through phases where it is so dehydrated it does seem older than it actually is. My latest scare came when I saw a fine line across my forehead, the only cause I can think of is that it is so parched!
 
The Sanctuary Time Reversal Face Mask came to my rescue!
 
 
The Sanctuary Time Reversal Face Mask is described as an intensive treatment containing vitamin A, E, C and a unique marine complex shown to increase collagen levels.
 
My hope was that it would live up to its claims that it would help firm, plump and restore my lack lustre skin.
 
 
This is the perfect face mask to use on a pamper night; you simply apply a thin layer of the mask after you have exfoliated your skin. Leave it for five to ten minutes before rinsing away with a cloth and then patting dry the skin. Viola, you now have youthful looking skin.
 
The light texture is soft and does not leave any residue on the skin and therefore will not cause you to have any breakouts. I was impressed with how moisturising the serum/cream was, especially because of its unique texture.
 
 
For £13.27 (an odd price) this is wonderful. After just one use my skin had visibly improved and improved my skins moisture levels. The tube contains 75ml of product so will approximately give you ten face masks.
 
This is perfect for you if you're starting to look old before your time. I'm doing anything to stay looking youthful.
 
Can you recommend any super hydrating face masks?
 
xox


3 comments:

  1. This sounds great, I've been looking for a good moisture mask for my weekend pamper sessions. I will have to check it out!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it. One of the best ones I've tried! Laura x

      Delete
  2. does the mask look clear when applied cause im thinking of using this on the plane when my skin gets so dry

    ReplyDelete