Friday 22 June 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

This is the first Collection 2000 product that I have owned since I was secondary school. We've all been there in our teenage years looking for make-up at the cheapest possible price.

In all fairness I had forgotten how brilliant this product is, but after reading several reviews I gave into temptation and purchased this concealer. I don't regret buying the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer at all!


It claims to be an ultimate wear concealer which conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours. It aims to provide full and long-lasting coverage, be transfer proof and leave your skin shine free.

The concealer comes in a clear slim tube, with a wand applicator which resembles that of a lip gloss applicator. The way the product is packaged allows you to see which shade matches your skin tone. The shades available include Fair, Light, Medium and Dark. Fair suited my pale skin perfectly, plus it added some luminosity to my skin.


Swatched
Blended

I can't praise this concealer enough; it is easy to blend, is natural looking and does not go cakey. I haven't had any spots to try this product on, but it covered my acne scars up perfectly and covers my dark circles. Importantly, it lasted all day without any touch-ups. The formula is quite thick and creamy but leaves a natural matte finish.

This concealer is a complete steal at £4.19 a tube. It provides excellent quality for the price, so I will definitely be repurchasing.

The Collection 2000 range is available in Boots, Superdrug, Tesco and Asda.

Would you put this concealer in your top 5 like me?

xox



4 comments:

  1. I like this concealer but I feel like it may have broken me out a little bit!

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's a shame, I've not been using it for that long but if I break out I'll let people know. :)

    Thanks for reading x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for reading my blog. I am now following you, hope you like mine enough to follow back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :)
    I am following you now x

    ReplyDelete