Saturday 16 June 2012

Lipsy's Bargain

Summer is fast approaching, or at least we hope it is,  so I thought it would be the perfect time to splash out on a new bag that would be perfect for those hot, bright days.

So, what says summer better than a bit of sunshine? Pastel colours!

I purchased this gorgeous Lipsy Raffia Dome Bag, for just £22.00! Originally it was £45.00, what a bargain.

(Picture from Lipsy)

This is a chic everyday bag that will go with so many outfits, especially as I wear a lot of neutral colours.

Admittedly, I am not Lipsy's biggest fan as in the past they have sold items for a large sum even though they look quite cheap. However, Lipsy have come a long way in the last few seasons and the majority of their items look trendy without looking tacky.

I was drawn to this bag initially because of the pastel mint green colour contrasted with the neutral, but I find that this bag does look quite sophisticated (once the charm has been taken off).

If you like the tote style of this bag but not the colour, it is also available in pink and black.

This bag is definitely like marmite; you'll either love it or hate it.

I think it's pretty, what do you think?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment