Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

Being a nail varnish addict unfortunately does have its disadvantages. For example, when the time comes to take the varnish off I usually find myself searching the house looking for cotton pads. Then, once I've found the cotton pads, it is more than like I've forgotten to buy some more nail polish remover and so the chipped nails have to stay till I venture to the shops.

When I heard about the new launch from Bourjois I was left feeling excited, maybe my frequent nuisances were about to disappear. The Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover is a little gem!


The little pink pot contains a black sponge with a hole in the middle; the pot is filled with an acetone and paraben free nail varnish remover. You simply stick your finger in the hole and twist it a few times for a few seconds; your nail varnish will have then disappeared. It's quick and easy to do!


Usually, nail polish removers have a very strong and overpowering smell to them. However, this one smells fruity; this leaves your fingers smelling sweet.

The one thing that attracted me to the product was that you don't need to use cotton pads; this is a major plus for me. This removes nail polish a lot quicker than most nail polish removers do, plus I find that with dark colours it can get a little messy. With this product it doesn't!

Obviously glitter polishes are hard to get off anyway, but just spending a few extra seconds removing and the nail is clear of all polish.

This magic product is available from Boots and Superdrug for just £3.99 - an affordable price! This product looks set to last me around three months, not bad for the price.

Will you be purchasing this magic product? Can you recommend any other good nail polish removers?

xox

2 comments:

  1. Not a lot of Nail Polish remover articles out there so when I saw yours on Twitter I had to check it out. Thanks for the great info will definitely be trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Glad you liked it, I would recommend it, definitely one of the best nail polish removers I've used :) x

      Delete