Thursday 3 May 2012

The wonders of Peptalash!

As promised, although a little late (sorry!), is the review of Peptalash.

I've used this little wonder serum for two weeks, twice a day - morning and evening. The aim was to see if it made a difference to my eyelashes either by lengthening them or increasing the thickness and fullness.

Honestly, I was expecting very little from this product, but, much to my amazement my eyelashes are now longer and also a little thicker. I can definitely tell it's had an effect on my lashes.

Here are the pictures just to prove it's worked:

BEFORE



AFTER


One thing that surprised me about this product was that fewer lashes were falling out when I was removing my eye make-up. Just touching my lashes I can feel a difference, they feel stronger but without being brittle.

Considering I was sceptical about this product, I am very impressed with it. I will be continuing to use it to see if the effects of the serum become more obvious, as after just two weeks I am very happy with the results.

Have you tried it? What did you think?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment