Friday 25 May 2012

Lee Stafford's Hair Miracle

I'm sure many of you have looked in to the mirror and been horrified at the results of your latest haircut. This happened to me a few weeks ago, I asked for a good tidy to get rid of my dead ends. I wasn't expecting so much hair to be cut off in fairness, so I started searching the internet for products to help me get the much loved long locks back.

I stumbled across the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. I'd tried a few other products from the brand a while back and was impressed with them so thought I'd give this a go.


Luckily I got the last pot on the shelf, which just reinforced the idea to me that this product must work - that's what I was desperately hoping for anyway! I purchased the treatment from Boots for £6.99, it's a 200ml tub. I thought this was an affordable price for a treatment. When I read the instructions I was a little worried that this product wouldn't last very long as it advises you to use an egg-sized scoop each time you use it. A few weeks in and I'm still using mine so there's no need to be put off.

The treatment is described as a "gorgeous, thick intensive treatment with Pro-Growth™ complex gives your hair strength from within by fertilising your follicles, creating a healthy environment on your scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp, helping to keep it healthy and improving the volume and feel of your hair". It is recommended that the product is used between shampoo and conditioner (there is also a hair growth shampoo and conditioner available in the range).

The product is very easy to use, you scoop and egg sized amount out of the pot and then massage into your hair and scalp. Once complete, you leave it to work its magic on your hair for 5 minutes before rinsing out. It is as simple as that, the only tip I would give it that because this product is quite thick you might want to use it every other wash instead of every wash. Also, if not rinsed out properly this product can leave a residue, I find washing it out with cold(ish) water helps to remove it better, and leaves your hair shiny.

This cream like treatment smells absolutely divine, and something which I'd never experienced before, is that the smell lingers on your hair - even when straightened! First time ever I actually received comments about the smell of my hair.

After the first use I noticed an improvement in my hair. Now, three weeks on, I am very happy with the condition of my hair, it is shiny, bouncy and soft. My hair looks as nice as when I had it cut, it's helped to stop split ends developing.

The question I'm sure you're all dying to know is has it helped make my hair grow faster? Yes, obviously it's not grown three inches over night, however it is growing faster than it usually does as my fringe now keeps falling into my eyes, before it didn't. This product works on the basis of improving your hair condition so it's healthier which in turn makes it grow more.

For optimum results you need to use this product regularly, which can sometimes seem like a bit of a chore, however if you're willing to do so the results will be worth it. To me without the hair growth aspect, it is a very good hair treatment.

Project healthy hair is well and truly underway!

What are your thoughts?

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment