Friday 19 October 2012

Tangle Teezer

It's hard to imagine that there could be anything unpleasant about having a shower. There isn't, till I have to try and comb my knotted hair. And, it appears not matter your age it isn't an experience that gets easier or less pain free.
 
The Tangle Teezer isn't particularly new; I've often wandered past it in shops. However, the appearance of the brush left me unmoved; as the bristles seemed to be rather hard and painful looking. After picking the packaging up and giving the information to read I thought why not, if it doesn't work then I have still got a hairbrush out of it.
 
 
Tangle Teezer said, "Tangle Teezer Original professional detangling hairbrush is loved by hairdressers and used in professional hair salons. It's a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!"
 
From the first use I was amazed. My big knot ball hair was able to be brushed without me uttering an 'Oww!' With a few strokes my hair was completely tangled free, what's even more incredible is that this was on wet hair! Although the bristles look quite hard and sharp they aren't, they do have flexibility to them.
 
 
As first I wasn't keen on the fact that it didn't have a handle. But, after using it I soon realised a lot of work had gone into the design of this brush. It was easy to hold and enabled you to have a lot more control than a comb would. I've also used the Michael Mercier Detangling Hair Brush in the past, but the Tangle Teezer seemed to work better without as much effort.
 
If I was going to be picky then the only complaint I would have is that if you use this in the shower you do need a tight grip as otherwise it can slip out of your hand.
 
 
There was no question of doubt as to what colour I would purchase the Tangle Teezer in, but if you aren't a pink girl like me then there are other colours, designs and patterns available.
 
I cannot imagine being without this product now! At £10.99 this isn't just an ordinary hair brush.
 
Can anyone else not live without their Tangle Teezer?
 
xox

1 comment:

  1. I loveeee the tangle teasers! Great for knotty ends!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete